Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sri K.N. Rao an eminent astrologer of our times on Sadguru Sivananda Murthy

Courtesy Sulekha--- http://www.sulekha.com/expressions/articledesc.asp?cid=307722
"A Journey Into K.N.Rao's Stellar Universe"

Sri K.N. Rao quotes

"Therefore, sometimes the prediction comes in a flash of intuition. A formal analysis-synthesis exercise is done later only to confirm the intuitive prediction. Patanjali's Yoga Sutras[28] tell us that there exists a Jyotishmati Nadi (or a predictive intuitive channel) within us, which when activated one can see past, present and future. Here one needs no horoscope or knowledge of astrology. I know of a person – Sivananda Murthy in Hyderabad. He did a lot of astrology in his youth. At present, he can tell you something about your future without a horoscope. Among the persons known to me, he is the only one alive with a fully activated Nadi (or channel) of this type. "

To know more about Sri K.N.Rao and vedic astrology, please visit his website www.journalofastrology.com

4 Comments:

Blogger GAURAV GUPTA said...

Dear Sir,


I am a student in Mumbai and want to meet sadguru ji . Where can I meet him ( if possible in mumbai ) or he resides in his ashram in AP ?

Please facilitate me with the address of ashram as i want to meet him to know about my future ( regarding material and spiritual )

please help me in this endeavor.

Regards,
Gaurav
Mobile 09920762785

4:35 PM  
Blogger raj said...

u can meet him in bhimili. A city near Visakhapatnam

5:27 PM  
Blogger hima said...

Dear Sir,

Myself Himabindu from vizag. we are the desciples of swamiji from 6 months.I got married 2 months back and would like to have the darshan of swami.
Please facilitate me with the land line number of ashram as i have been to ashram twice but swami is out of station.

Thanks and Regards
Himabindu
Mob num 9985720916

12:14 AM  
Blogger Meenakshi said...

Dear Sir,
I am an employee from Hyderabad. I have lots of problems regarding my present & future. Gone through horrible past. I want to meet sadguru ji as early as possible. Please let me know the appropriate time and proper process to meet guruji. Please provide me with any important contact info to fix the appointment.
Please help me. I have to solve many problems.

Thank you, Regards

Meena

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home